Klassische Musik mit der Ukulele
This PDF e-book contains 12 classical solo ukulele arrangements in re-entrant GCEA tuning (high G):
- Te Deum – Präludium (Charpentier) (Video)
- Die vier Jahreszeiten – Winter (Largo) (Video)
- Krönungshymne I – Zadok der Priester (Video)
- Wassermusik – Air (Video)
- Air auf der G-Saite (Bach) (Video)
- Endecha (Video)
- Oremus (Video)
- Andantino in G-Dur (Carulli)
- Etüde in E-Dur (Aguado)
- Bourrée in E-Moll (Video)
- Gymnopédie No. 1 (Video)
Here you can check out an example arrangement from the e-book: PDF example for Klassische Musik mit der Ukulele
This is a german e-book, but it comes together with an english accompaniment booklet, which contains english translations.
The e-book contains notation with fingerings and tablature. I consider the level of difficulty as intermediate to advanced.
A set of MP3 recordings of all arrangements is available too. It is sold separately, because the download is relatively large.
(Please note that the MP3 and video recordings are not always 100% identical with the arrangements. However they always represent very well how the respective arrangement can be played with the ukulele.)